Kull Youth Center Rentals
Located just two blocks from the world-famous beaches and boardwalk in New Jersey’s family resort community, the Ocean City Tabernacle’s Kull Youth Center is open for event rentals and youth retreats throughout the year.
Well outfitted and featuring a spacious multipurpose room, fully-equipped commercial kitchen, game room and upstairs lounge/meeting room, the Kull Youth Center is a popular choice for conferences, musical entertainment or live stage performances, indoor festivals, sporting events and much more.
It’s also ideally suited for youth retreats with dormitory rooms for boys and girls – each sleeping up to 30 students.
Experience the KYC
- Over 3,950 sq. ft. of meeting space with five rooms (described below) for breakouts or conferences
- A spacious 2,200 sq. ft. multipurpose/dining room/gymnasium with basketball, volleyball or seating for 345, plus an available stage for set-up
- The 350 sq. ft. newly renovated Loft meeting room/lounge features a plethora of board games, media equipment including surround sound, flat-screen TV
- Two 450 sq. ft. rooms with seating for 30 each and/or sleeping area for 30 boys and 30 girls
- The Level Up game room equipped with 3 flat-screen TV’s, Wii and X Box One game systems, Air Hockey, and Skee Ball machine
- A fully equipped, commercial-style kitchen with an ice maker, two refrigerators, one freezer and two, two-minute dishwashers
- Audiovisual equipment and PA system (Larger system also available for rent)
- Complimentary parking for your vehicles and buses
- Free wireless internet
- Handicap accessible with elevator and large entryways
- Large tent available for outdoor activities
- Use of the Ocean City Tabernacle’s play area and manicured gardens for quiet reflection
- Ideal location on the Tabernacle’s grounds in the heart of the Ocean City – across the street from the community skate park and three blocks from the beach, boardwalk and amusement rides.
To rent one of our facilities, please fill out our online Application for Use and an Ocean City Tabernacle representative will contact you shortly after.
For more information or if you have additional questions phone 609-399-1915 or email us at [email protected].
ReminderAll Kull Youth Center stays require a $500 reservation deposit and completed paperwork. Different check-in times may be accommodated if possible. If your group is interested in the stage and sound equipment, please make sure to note this at time of reservation. The Ocean City Tabernacle auditorium is available for an additional charge.
Includes one night’s accommodations (check in 5:30 p.m./check out 11:00 a.m.).
Starts at $800
Includes Friday and Saturday night accommodations (check in 5:30 p.m./check out 11:00 a.m.).
Starts at $1600
(June – August only)
Includes a five-night stay (Monday-Friday) with full use of all Center facilities and includes beach tags for all guests.
Starts at $4,000
Early Spring, Fall and Winter-Season Weeks
(September – May)
Includes a five-night stay (Monday-Friday) with full use of all Center facilities.
Starts at $3,500
All Prices are based on a 11am checkout time. Checkout between 3pm – 8pm requires an additional charge of $400. Checkout after 8pm requires an additional overnight charge of $800. Late checkout is only available if there are no other bookings that night.
*All rates shown above apply for 2018*
Situated in the heart of downtown Ocean City, the Kull Youth Center offers an easy drive from much of the Eastern United States.
Dating back to Ocean City’s earliest beginnings, the mission of the Ocean City Tabernacle has been to serve, support, inspire, strengthen and connect members of the community. As the needs of area residents and visitors have grown, the Tabernacle has grown to meet them with meaningful family-focused programs and uplifting, non-denominational worship services where everyone is made to feel welcome and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is central.