Kull Youth Center Rentals
Accommodating conferences, luncheons and receptions as well as youth group retreats
Located just two blocks from the world-famous beaches and boardwalk in New Jersey’s family resort community, the Ocean City Tabernacle’s Kull Youth Center is open for event rentals and youth retreats throughout the year.
Well outfitted and featuring a spacious multipurpose room, fully-equipped commercial kitchen, game room and upstairs lounge/meeting room, the Kull Youth Center is a popular choice for conferences, musical entertainment or live stage performances, indoor festivals, sporting events and much more.
It’s also ideally suited for youth retreats with dormitory rooms for boys and girls – each sleeping up to 30 students. For chaperones, the Kull Youth features a furnished apartment with a full kitchen and bath.
- Over 3,950 sq. ft. of meeting space with five rooms (described below) for breakouts or conferences
- A spacious 2,200 sq. ft. multipurpose/dining room/gymnasium with basketball, volleyball or seating for 345, plus an available stage for set-up
- A 350 sq. ft. upstairs meeting room/lounge with seating for 25, featuring a flat-screen TV
- Two 450 sq. ft. rooms with seating for 30 each and/or sleeping area for 30 boys and 30 girls
- Furnished apartment with a full kitchen and bath that sleeps up to four
- A first-floor game room with flat-screen TV, air hockey, ping pong and pool table
- A fully equipped, commercial-style kitchen with an ice maker, two refrigerators, one freezer and two, two-minute dishwashers
- Audiovisual equipment and PA system
- Complimentary parking for your vehicles and buses
- Free wireless internet
- Handicap accessible with elevator and large entryways
- Large tent available for outdoor activities
- Use of the Ocean City Tabernacle’s play area and manicured gardens for quiet reflection
- Ideal location on the Tabernacle’s grounds in the heart of the Ocean City – across the street from the community skate park and three blocks from the beach, boardwalk and amusement rides.
To rent one of our facilities, please fill out our online Application for Use and an Ocean City Tabernacle representative will contact you shortly after.
For more information or if you have additional questions phone 609-399-1915 or email us at email@example.com.
All Kull Youth Center stays require a $500 reservation deposit and completed paperwork. Different check-in times may be accommodated if possible. If your group is interested in the stage and sound equipment, please make sure to note this at time of reservation. The Ocean City Tabernacle auditorium is available for an additional charge.
Includes one night’s accommodations (check in 5:30 p.m./check out 11:00 a.m.).
Starts at $800
Includes Friday and Saturday night accommodations (check in 5:30 p.m./check out 11:00 a.m.).
Starts at $1600
(June – August only)
Includes a five-night stay (Monday-Friday) with full use of all Center facilities and includes beach tags for all guests.
Starts at $4,000
Early Spring, Fall and Winter-Season Weeks
(September – May)
Includes a five-night stay (Monday-Friday) with full use of all Center facilities.
Starts at $3,500
Apartment for Chaperones
Includes a fully furnished apartment (sleeps up to four) with one bedroom, one full bathroom, living area with additional pull-out bed plus a kitchen.
$150 per night
All Group Bookings Qualify for Discounted Rates for Area Attractions When Available such as:
- Miniature golf
- Go-cart rides
- Eco-venture tours
- Amusement ride passes
- Half-day fishing trips
- Sunset boat tours
- Indoor and outdoor water park passes
- Pizza parties
- Admission to museums and cultural centers
- Tickets to movie theaters and playhouses
- Team-building activities at rock walls and zip lines
- Creative experiences at art and crafts centers
Booking availability and group rates for area activities are subject to discretion of the individual attractions.
Situated in the heart of downtown Ocean City, the Kull Youth Center offers an easy drive from much of the Eastern United States.
Call To Actions
Learning is an on-going process and it is the basis of all activities. Addressing the whole child— physical, social, emotional, and spiritual development, Ark-kids provides a caring, loving environment where each .. MORE >
Dating back to Ocean City’s earliest beginnings, the mission of the Ocean City Tabernacle has been to serve, support, inspire, strengthen and connect members of the community. As the needs of area residents and visitors have grown, the Tabernacle has grown to meet them with meaningful family-focused programs and uplifting, non-denominational worship services where everyone is made to feel welcome and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is central.